==>























AXEO: I mean, look at this place. There's obviously been nobody here for quite a long time. The chances that some kind of treasure has been preserved here is pretty low, I must say.
SHΣLÞ: Oh, come on. This place is obviously full of amazing stuff just waiting to be found.
AXEO: The only thing waiting to be found here is a bunch of ivy and those weird smiling bean pictures we keep seeing everywhere. What's up with those, anyway?
SHΣLÞ: A symbol of the civilization that used to inhabit this area, no doubt. As a scientist, I order that we further investigate these ruins.
AXEO: Fine, I'll let you pull rank this time. Next time we're going into a place filled with adventure, though, I'm going to pull rank as an agent.
SHΣLÞ: Do what you want. Let's go search for treasure.


No comments:

Post a Comment