==>























AXEO: That's a nice scene over there. You can see a lush, green field stretching out to the edge of the horizon.
SHΣLÞ: How poetic. You should find a time machine someday so you can talk with somebody who can hone your unique talents.
AXEO: Though everything you just said is a compliment on face value, I can't shake the feeling that you're mocking me.
SHΣLÞ: Oh thou art a clever one, Sir Axeo.
AXEO: That. Right there. I'm pretty sure that was sarcasm. Say, what is the plan once we get in that building anyway? You remember what that guy said; there's supposed to be a monster who guards the treasure. We have no idea how to deal with that, do we.
SHΣLÞ: Oh sure we do. You know, we'll just, like, fight it or something. I'm sure we'll come up with something.
AXEO: I'm not so sure. It's pretty hard to come up with ideas when there's a monster about to eat you. Unfortunately, I speak from experience.
SHΣLÞ: Calm down. I was asleep and I was dreaming that you were a chicken leg. It's not my fault that I almost bit your arm off. Seriously, that was years ago. You should learn to let stuff like that go.
AXEO: Had you bit off my arm, I'm sure you would be telling me that I need to learn to let it go.
SHΣLÞ: See? You are learning. What a positive attitude!
AXEO: *le sigh*


> ==>

No comments:

Post a Comment