??????: Reveal yourself





















??????: You and your shadowy friend are trespassers on territory belonging to the Big Ape. You will be detained, imprisoned, and executed publicly like the bean people who once inhabited what is now a possession of the Big Ape. Ook ook!
AXEO: What the-- what are you talking about? We're only exploring this land! We don't mean to trespass! Just let us take our ship and go!
??????: Oh, you won't be going anywhere. We found your big shiny travelling device and detained it too. We will be using it to conquer new planets for the Big Ape at sundown. You and your friend ain't goin' nowheres. Ook ook!
AXEO: You...you can't do that! You have no authority to do this!
??????: Oh, yes I do! For I am called Number Two! Which means that I am second in command to the second in command of the Big Ape himself. Which means that I can capture you and stick you in jail myself. Ook!
AXEO: Wait...your name is Number Two?
??????: Yeah? What's the problem with that? I've always been called that. Ook ook!
AXEO: That's such a lousy name, man. You need a different name.
??????: What utter rubbish! My name is state of the art. Ook ook!
AXEO: Exactly! You need something that defines you better...something like..."Monkey." Yeah! Monkey works. That's what I'm going to call you from now on.



No comments:

Post a Comment